Skip to content

Here to help

Please use this page to find what services the Town Council is responsible for and how you can find help

As a Town Council we operate at a level of local government below the District Councils, which operates below Derbyshire County Council.

Our councillors are all elected and can help on a number of local issues, including the provision and maintenance of:

  • Allotments

  • Public clocks

  • Bus shelters

  • Community centres

  • Play areas & play equipment

  • Grants to help local organisations

  • Consultations on neighbourhood planning

The Town Council also has the power to issue fixed penalty fines for minor misdemeanours including:

  • Littering

  • Graffiti

  • Fly posting

  • Dog offences

For other queries, please contact either the Derbyshire County Council
or the Derbyshire Dales District Council below